Create an account  

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Staff App

Name: Brandon

Ingame Username: Trump/ 20 Def

Location/Where are you from?: Washington State

Timezone: Pacific Standard

How many hours to you spend in-game a day?: 1-8, Really depends on my work schedule

Why do you wanna be part of this staff team?: I have a lot of runescape/Osrs experience. I would like to share that with the new players as the server grows.

Your Strengths/Weaknesses?: I speak English and Spanish fluently. Knowledge of skills and bosses.

weakness: I like to attack people in wild so sometimes players get mad.

What do you hope to achieve if you are promoted?: To be involved with all players. Helping to support and find new players join. Also, to help find bugs/errors in the server by testing out all the skills and bosses.

Staff Experience in the past: Player Moderator on a Rsps called "regretscape" which had a player count average of around 100-200 online around the clock.

About yourself: I've always loved Runescape. I've played most of my life. I am always down to play in my free time. I have quite a few 99's on runescape and Osrs, but that game takes way too much time and effort so ill stick to private servers. I am a black belt in budokan karate, I served a 2 year church mission to Mexico and 
New England. I am married and I am currently in college. I'm currently signed up to take the test for the police force coming up later next month. Heart

up to you if you need any more staff online. just to help out.

A lot of great things about you! Good luck on your future endeavors and hope you enjoy every minute of Ed3n

(01-20-2019, 08:57 AM)Spikey Wrote: A lot of great things about you! Good luck on your future endeavors and hope you enjoy every minute of Ed3n

thanks ha, just posted this if you needed any more help Big Grin